Sustain the Lands You Love. Become a TLC Steward.
TLC Stewards show their commitment to the environment and strengthen conservation in the Triangle. Through their monthly credit card gifts, TLC Stewards create a reliable source of support for TLC. Becoming a TLC Steward provides greater flexibility, letting you spread your donation throughout the year. And your membership automatically renews, cutting the need to mail annual paper renewals – and allowing TLC to focus our resources on protecting the Triangle’s water, farms, natural habitats, and places for us to connect with nature.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for TLC’s Monthly Giving Program
- Spread your tax-deductible donation to TLC over 12 months (minimum $10/month*).
- We charge your credit card on the 15th of each month. If you need to make changes to your recurring gift, please let us know before the 15th of the month.
- Each January, we send you a giving statement for the previous year for tax purposes.
- Your membership automatically renews each year, ensuring you stay current on TLC news, information and events including special member-only activities.
It’s simple, secure and one of the best ways that you can support Triangle Land Conservancy. Plus, it’s almost paperless! This option is only available for credit card donations. This option is efficient for us, saving a stamp and the need for mailing reminders. And most importantly, this option is the most efficient for the environment!
If you would like to update your personal or giving information at any time, simply call TLC at 919-908-8809.
Join the River Society
Supporters who make monthly gifts of $84 or more become members of TLC’s River Society, a giving circle recognizing individuals, companies and foundations making annual leadership gifts of $1,000 or more. Click here to learn more.
Thanks for your support!
*Processing fees for recurring gifts make it necessary for TLC to set a minimum recurring-gift level.
TLC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization – gifts to TLC are tax-deductible. Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Section at 1-888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the State.