Academic Research and Education

Students planting treesOn a case-by-case basis, some TLC-owned conservation lands may be made available for research, education, and recreational activities, such as university teachings and class trips. We do ask that you contact TLC for a Special Activity Permit. This helps us track the use of our land and to ensure resources are protected and uses do not conflict.

For all inquiries, contact Walt Tysinger, Land Manager, by e-mail or phone (919-908-0053).